Garages with Eaves
NEW eave overhangs on Deluxe Gable range.
Ranbuild has introduced new eave overhangs in the design of their popular Deluxe Gable range of our shed and garage buildings.
The addition of eaves on the Deluxe Gable sheds can enhance the look of your new building to compliment your existing home style creating amodern look that sits comfortably and practically in any environment.
Eaves can also assist with some council regulations, where covenants on land blocks may apply. These eaves consist of gable end eaves and side wall eaves, depending on configurations.
The eave overhangs have been developed to conform to the 3 main wind category regions and to suit various Gable roof pitch:
- Gable end eave lengths are fixed at 450mm
- Side wall eaves (on the length side) can be either 450mm or 600mm depending on wind categories
- No eaves are currently available for wind category D (North West WA)
- Eaves can be added onto a Deluxe gable building with a roof pitch of 10˚, 15˚ or 20˚, and annexes with a roof pitch of 5˚
- 5˚ roof pitches cannot have eaves